Saturday, August 23, 2008

Doctors Visit

I have been taking Crestor for my cholesterol and the doctor would not fill my prescription until I made an appointment so I did. I thought he would just want me to have a blood test, but when I got there he did an EKG on me and he wants me to come back for a nuclear stress test on Tuesday. When I'm through with that, I know he will want to do some other kind of test, because, that is what they do. I think that is all they know to do. Well enough of this. Don't worry about me. I am alright

On a lighter note we have been doing a lot of gardening and it is winding down now. We have filled our freezer with vegetables and we have melons on an almost daily basis. I sure do enjoy them and I hate to see the season end. You can't save the melons so we don't eat them out of season, because they are not as good as the ones we raise. Oh well, it's fun while they last.

1 comment:

Madi said...

Time to update Papaw!