Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Office

Today was a real day at the office. The doctors office that is. First I went to the doctors office with Sue this morning. I feel so bad for her. Her visits are not just painful, they are torture.They mash around on her lip, trying to get all the puss out and even though I have never been through that, I can imagine how painful that must be. I am just hoping that tomorrow will be the last time. Pray for Sue.

After that I went to a doctor and had liquid drawn from my knee. Something happened to my knee while I was walking across yard where I work. It went out on me and swelled up so I can hardly walk on it. It looks like I may have to have an operation on it and you know how I hate going to the doctor. Oh well guess that's what you get for getting old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Mom, I can't imagine the pain she's in. Madi has some idea (she had that boil on her back and they did the same thing) but Mom's is at least 1000 times worse.

Hope your knee heals without surgery!